Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What website do you normally frequent? Are these websites credible? When is credibility more important and when is it less important? Support your answers with specific examples.

Websites that I normally frequent use are Yahoo, Facebook, and Twitter.  Those ones besides the school website get my attention a lot.  These websites are credible to me because when I don’t turn in to CNN on TV I can get news feeds through my Facebook. Also through my Facebook I keep up with good or bad that is going on with my family. Yahoo also has important information for me from my local news stations send emails on things that I want to know about that I signed up for. Twitter I guess it depends on what shows up on my updates in order for it to be important enough for me. These websites could be less important if they don’t contain information that I think is important to me. Like when the next party is or what new shoe is popular. Those things are not important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment