Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What is still your biggest challenge with APA formatting? How might you overcome it?

The biggest problem I had with APA is that I wouldn’t space right. I would just begin typing and not thinking about the spacing until my instructor say something to me about not having my writing doubled spaced. When I did my rough draft I had used Microsoft word to complete my writing so double spacing honestly wasn’t even on my mind. When completing my final I remember that in my last COM class my instructor had mentioned something about Riverpoint Writer and that we should down load it because it can be very helpful in their class and classes to come. I used it and let me tell you it was the easiest thing ever. I now see and understand the difference in my writing and how it is presented. Not only did I have spacing as a problem but I also never typed up a title page. It looks very professional and I actually will be doing my essay from it for now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment