Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This course has provided you with several writing strategies and skills you can use to improve your writing. Which strategies or skills from the do you think will be most helpful as you develop as a writer and researcher? Why?

I have actually become a better researcher because of this class and my other class, I used to just quote phrases from my research and not provide the information of where it came from. I now know how to do in text citations. At first it was a struggle because I didn’t understand of how it should be done but for doing it for 9 weeks I really have the hang of it. On week 6 when we had to turn in our rough drafts I was actually shocked at the results of the Plagiarism because when I did my writing for my last COM class it was stating that it wasn’t 100% my work. Now I see why it said that. This time I stated in my writing where I got it from and this time it was 100% my work. That actually put a smile on my face because I figured out how Plagiarism and citation works.

No comments:

Post a Comment