Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DQ1- People often come across research in everyday life or are curious about a topic and decide to conduct their own research. Identify a time you wanted to research something and explain how you performed the research and what you learned as a result. How can you apply this experience to your own academic research?

I am always doing research on something. I love to learn new things so when I run into something new I am mostly doing research on the internet or through family and friends that may know what I am talking about. I also do research when I am at the library too. There are also magazines or newspapers that could be holding information that I am looking for. It really just all depends on what I need to know or want to learn more on. When it comes to academic research I search everything I need to search in order to get all of the information I need. I love to get other peoples points of view on things that I am researching. I open my eyes to everything that could help or give me advice in anyway. For example my essay I did for my last class I researched internet, library, people, and also from my own experience. You want to be able to pull in points of view from different things when doing research for a paper or if you just want to know something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment