Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Is it important to have a research question when writing a research paper? Why?

Yes it is important to have a question when writing a research /essay paper. Having a question is the basic reason for research. You research to answer questions you or others may have that need to be answered. For example on my last essay I had to do; I did research from media, myself, and other people. So for me to get information or different points of view I had to have questions that needed to be answered. Those answered helped me to open up my ideas of what I wanted to put in my essay to keep it interesting. At first I was kind of nervous to even talk to other people about it because it was all new to me going to strangers out in public and just asking what they thought on each school. After that first one I was all good to go because it was easy. What it all comes down to is that questions are the big key in anything that you do when it comes to any writing paper for a class. Although you may have experience yourself in something that you are writing you really don’t want to make it just a one person point of view. 

1 comment:

  1. I agreed with your opinion. If there is no question. What i am doing not be sure. So, there need a specific question for writing whatever you said research paper, term papers, or any writing.

    ReplyDelete