Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Consider the time management tips you have learned in previous courses. What types of information should you include in your project schedule? How do you plan to manage your research and writing to ensure your project is completed on time?

The information I would use in my project scheduling is time and a well rested mind. I say time because you want to make sure you give yourself enough time to research, and make notes here and there. There are some people that just do a little research and that is it. Well sorry to say it is more to it than that sometimes. You don't want to just write up anything that you think is okay, you want to take in consideration your tone, content, and audience. Those are the key things to a great paper. I am in my class 4 days a week, out of those four days I will take two of them to do research and take notes. On the fifth day I log on to post my assignment for the week. So in this case my syllabus has my days already planned out on when everything is going to be due. All I have to do is research on two separate days of the week until the week of my draft is due and than after that I will be revising and editing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment