Wednesday, May 9, 2012

In which areas do you think you need to improve? How will you make these improvements?

My areas of needing improvements are when writing an essay depending on what it is I need to find out if it should be written in 2nd or 3rd person. I have a habit of writing in 1st person a lot. I also have a problem with being too wordy. In all honesty I think that comes from me being a talker. I can talk a whole lot. I need to work on using the right words and taking out unnecessary words that are irrelevant to my writing. Most of the time when I do writings it is always something that I like or what I have did and that is where writing in 1st person comes from. I just have to remember writing in 1st person can give me a weak essay and I want my essay to be strong for my viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment