Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The video “Developing Outlines” provides an overview of the purpose of planning an outline. Does an outline make the writing process go more smoothly? How?

Yes an outline will make your writing go smoothly. As stated in the text: “A formal outline is a detailed guide that shows how all your supporting ideas are related to each other. It helps you distinguish between ideas that are of equal importance and ones that are of lesser importance.”  I feel that without an outline you will be completely confused. Well let’s just say before I started doing outlines for my writing my work was all over the place. The reason for that is because I didn’t have a set guide on which way to go with it so I just rambled combined everything together. So it is true that an outline will give you complete understanding and guide on what you want to do with your essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment